The industry in which we evolve in is stimulating and passionate; we are, therefore, constantly looking for new talents. As each project is unique, we need creative people, who possess the finest expertise and who have various training: engineers, designers, drawers, project managers, electricians, electro-mechanics, mechanics, welders, assemblers, stationary machine operators, day labourers, administrative staff, etc.
We seek a common denominator for all our employees, on the design level as well as on the fabrication level: a commitment to produce the quality sought-after by our clients.
We count on the collaboration of different teams to bring our multiple projects to fruition and we offer a stimulating, dynamic and productive work environment.
Please, send your resume at : email@example.com
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
SENIOR DESIGN DRAFTSMAN
The design draftsman elaborates project concepts from the preliminary concepts contained in the technical specifications. He determines the necessary specifications for the components and materials and lists them correctly for the realisation of the drawn parts. He provides technical support in the plant and to various people involved in the project..
1- Main tasks:
– Elaborate the concepts of the projects from the preliminary concepts contained in the technical specifications, taking into account the engineering calculations and other datas.
– Elaborate the manufacturing drawings from the design plans.
– Determine the necessary specifications for the components and materials.
– List the materials needed for the manufacturing according to the drawing.
– Provide the manufacturing department with the needed technical support.
– Answer spontaneous questions and do regular visits in the factory.
– Provide technical support to the installation team and answer their questions at the best of his/her knowledge.
– Execute any other related tasks required by his/her fonctions.
2- Job Requirements
–Bachelor in technical drawing or engineering.
5 to 10 years relevant experiences .
– Strong skills in conception and computer-assisted drawing.
– Knowledge of technical drawing in 2D and 3D.
– Rigour in the execution of the requested tasks .
Softwares and/or device used:
– Microsoft Office, Autocad et/ou SolidWorks.
– Competitive salary.
– Group insurance plan.
– Permanent position.
– 40 hours/week.
– May vary depending on the projects needs.